Testing the charging status and health status of the battery
– Testing the waveform of the alternator voltage
– Built-in thermal printer
– Multiple classification systems (EN SAE, JIS, etc.)
– Advanced testing of the starter and the altar.
The ECOBAT EBT780 battery tester can carry out a high quality battery health check in less than 5 seconds.
It can also immediately print the result of the test with the built-in printer.
This special battery analyser has been developed to test not only standard batteries but also AGM and EFB batteries for start-stop cars, as well as gel batteries.
It can also do a sophisticated starter control, starter motor, alternator (charging systems in 12V and 24V).
CENTRAL UNIT WITH INTEGRATED THERMAL PRINTER
– TEST CABLES WITH CLAMPING COLLARS
– INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (GR)
– 3 ROLLS OF PRINTER PAPER
– 1 USB card reader (for upgrading software and downloading test result data).